In order to use this Web site, you must first complete the registration form providing a password. During registration you are required to provide contact information (such as your email address). We use this information to contact you about the services on our site in which you have expressed interest.
You have the option to provide demographic information (such as age, income level, gender and/or religious affiliations if any) to us; we encourage you to submit this information so we can provide you a more personalized experience on our service.
1. Third Party Access to Your Email Address: oneGoodLove.com, Inc. (“oGL”) is the sole owner of the information and does not sell or rent your email address to third parties.
2. oGL Member Email Communication: oGL sends all of its members the types of email they have elected to receive including in addition customary business communications (address confirmation, renewal notifications, member matches, new feature/product and event offerings directly related to the service, if you have elected to continue to receive such communications. Further, it is our policy to remove members from any oGL mailing list to which they have subscribed upon request (members will continue to receive customary business communications from oGL). You can always change your email preferences from your “my account”, by selecting “Edit My Account Information.” Every opt-in email communication from oGL will contain clear and obvious instructions for how the member can remove himself or herself from that mailing list.
2a. Email "Opt-In/Out" Lists: oGL has formed alliances with several informative online companies. Such companies offer goods and services via email to our membership. You as a member can voluntarily select to "opt-out" to not receive information from these companies. After choosing to opt-out to not receive offers for goods and services, you can at any time choose to "opt-in" to begin receiving these communications.
3. Use of Membership Registration Data: Demographic and profile data is also collected at our site. We use this data to tailor your experience at oGL, showing content that we think you might be interested in, and displaying the content according to your preferences. We do this in two ways. First, we analyze members’ information in aggregate - that is, we collect information about thousands of site visits and analyze it as a whole. This kind of study involves looking for trends among many visitors to oGL, rather than analyzing information about any individual member. Examples include researching which parts of the site are accessed most frequently, or determining which products are most attractive to our users. Second, we may use information gathered during your visit to help customize our communications with you at an individual level.
4. Online Member Surveys: oGL may periodically conduct individual voluntary member surveys. We encourage our members to participate in these surveys because they provide us with important information that helps us to improve the types of services we offer, and how we provide them to you. The responses we collect in online surveys are anonymous to us. In the end, we hope to tailor our communications with you and site layout to fit your needs --- so that you receive more of what you want from us and less of what you don't want.
5. Service Providers: We use third parties to provide some products or services. Information is shared as necessary for the third party to provide that service. For example, we use an outside company to process your credit card information. These third parties are not permitted to use your personal information for any purpose unrelated to providing that product or service.
6. Updating Your Personal Information: oGL provides you with ways in which you can alter the personal data listed below. To make these changes, please log into your "My Account" Link and click on the Edit Profile link and follow the directions. If you have questions about changing or correcting your information, visit our “Contact Us” section or email us at email@example.com.
7. Orders: If you purchase a product or service from us, we request certain personally identifiable information from you on our order form. You must provide contact information (such as name, email, and shipping address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date). We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
8. The Security of Your Information: We work diligently to protect the security of your personal information, including credit card information, during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. Your data is kept in a highly secure environment protected from access by unauthorized parties. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer by ensuring you logoff when finished visiting oGL using a shared computer (such as computers from work, cyber-cafes or libraries).
9. Am I protected by Law? We're subject to it just like everyone else. We're required to give information to legal authorities and other parties if they have the proper authorization such as a search warrant or court order. Short of that, the only people authorized to view your contact or billing information are authorized employees at OGL, acting within the scope of their duties.
11. Third-Party Cookies and Pixel GIFs: We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and action tags (also known as single pixel GIFs or Web beacons) to measure advertising effectiveness. Our understanding is that information that these third parties collect via cookies and action tags is anonymous and we do not enable third party advertising companies to have access to any of the personal information you have provided to us.
12. Browser Monitor: oGL may employ a browser monitor within Web pages on our site (including your My Matches) in order to optimize your user experience. Browser monitors help identify browser status and the client-side metrics relating to page loading. We constantly seek ways to improve page load times for our members and may ultimately use these metrics for such purposes. Any such browser monitor will only be active while the use is active on the oGL site. For your protection, any such browser monitor will not require an executable (*.exe) application.
13. IP Address and Log Files: Like most Internet sites, we use your IP address and standard log files to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site. Your IP address and referring URLs also are used to gather broad demographic information. This information is distributed to current and potential advertisers, but only in aggregate form. It does not contain information that identifies individual members.
14. Advertisers Privacy Policies: Some oGL advertisers and affiliate partners may request information directly from users, or link to sites that do so. OGL has no control over its advertisers' privacy policies, and encourages users to review such policies prior to submitting any personal information to them.
15. Third-Party Links: oGL contains non-advertising links to a variety of third party sites to enhance the member experience. oGL has no control of either the content or privacy policies of such sites, nor should such links be considered an endorsement of these sites except where otherwise noted.
16. Children/Minors: Protecting the privacy of the young is especially important to oGL. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Web site from those we actually know are under 18, and no part of our Web site should be used by those under 18. If we learn that anyone under 18 is using the site, that person will be blocked from accessing the site.